Fort Collins, CO - Stadium
751 West Pitkin St
Fort Collins, CO 80523
- Spectra Food Services & Hospitality
- Capacity: 41,000, with seating for 36,500
- Premium Seating: 23 private suites, 884 club seats, and 224 loge box seats
- Student Seating: 10,000 seats on the east side lower bowl
- Hall of Champions: Located on the west side at the main entry, the 6,300-square-foot space features displays of Colorado State's rich athletics history, and leads into the OCR Field Club
- Sports Medicine: Sports medicine offices, taping area, nutrition area, and hydrotherapy space complete with 4 plunge pools
- Meeting Rooms: 150 seat theater-style team meeting room with position meeting rooms in the same hallway
- Offices: Office space for football staff
- Player/Recruit Lounge: 3,700 square feet of custom space provides student-athletes space to gather
- Field: Sonny Lubick Field is a Synthetic PowerBlade Pro System playing surface manufactured by Shaw Sports Turf
- Total Gross Square Footage: 727,000, 644,132” Stadium, 23,144" Michael Smith Alumni Center, 59,831” Academic space
- Total Area: 17.56 acres on the CSU campus
- Building Height: 123 feet at highest point
"Dec 29, 2017: I write with great enthusiasm in support of Spectra, our Athletics concessionaire and catering partner. As we spent the past three ears preparing to open our brand new $220 million on campus football stadium Spectra was with us every step on the way in the planning and execution of the food service component. Their advice on design questions and access to national expertise made our project better and helped deliver cost savings for the 20 plus concession stands and premium hospitality areas. In terms of their local and national team, we feel that they are part of our team standing side by side with us. Their focus has been strongly centered on the customer experience and not short-term budget issues. In the past four months we have together hosted six football Saturdays averaging over 32,000 fans per game and over 130 non game day private events ranging from small meetings of a dozen people to charity fundraisers for more than 700 people in every case Spectra's focus on food quality and customer service has been exemplary and helped delivery outstanding events. I would strongly encourage you to choose Spectra." - Steve Cottingham, Depute Director of Athletics
Notable Events Include
- In the stadium's grand-opening game on Aug. 26, 2017, the Rams defeated Oregon State, 58-27, before a sellout crowd of 37,583, the third-largest crowd in school history. For the season the Rams set an all-time attendance record with a total of 192,369.
- Sold out October 2016.
Notable Venue Information
- Materials: Colorado sandstone, metal panel, and glass make up the primary material palette, tying into the existing architecture on campus, majority of materials come from locations within 500 miles of the stadium site.
- Videoboard & Ribbon Boards: The mainboard measures 50.5'x84' (4,242 square feet), the largest in the MW and along the Front Range, nearly the size of a basketball court.1,270 feet of ribbon board around the stadium will display in-game stats, sponsor elements, out-of-town scores, and other visual elements to enhance the fan experience.
- Football Operations: CSU's football operations are incorporated into the building, with the following included: Weight Room: 9,100-square-foot weight room, with accessibility and views in from the player and recruit lounges and the football administration offices.